Go to top of page

Error message

Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/site-php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/w-AGD01/web/ntcat.nt.gov.au:/home/w-AGD01/tmp:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/var/www/html:/tmp:/usr/share) in include_once() (line 645 of /home/w-AGD01/web/ntcat.nt.gov.au/public_html/sites/default/settings.php).



Applications can be withdrawn for a number of reasons, for example a matter being settled prior to a final decision being made in a case. 

An applicant can withdraw a proceeding at any time but only with the leave of NTCAT. 

An applicant should complete a Form 3 Ordinary Application to seek leave to withdraw a proceeding. NTCAT will ask for written evidence that the respondent agrees to the matter being withdrawn. 

Upon receiving that evidence, NTCAT will usually make a consent order granting the applicant leave to withdraw the application. 

If the respondent does not agree to the matter being withdrawn, it will be referred to a Tribunal Member to consider and make a decision.